Friday, May 27, 2011

Tomorrow is the day!

Hi all!

Just thought I would write a short note to let you all know that I'm leaving tomorrow!  I'm really excited!  I've been praying for a LONG time for a mission trip and it's finally right around the corner.  Please continue to pray for me:

•  That I will have a safe trip.

•  That I will stay healthy.

•  That I get through the airports, immigration and customs easily.

Thank you all for your support and prayers.  It means so much to me, you have no idea.  :)

Love you all!

Erin. 

2 comments:

  1. WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! So so so excited for you! I know exactly what is going through your thoughts right now. I am praying for you big time.

    First thing I am praying for is that you get a good sleep tonight. Because even if your flight isn't horribly long, you still will need a good nights rest before your in a completely different culture. It takes everything out of you, as you know :)

    Second off I am praying that through security, on your flights, and going through customs is the most boringest time ever. Sorry but that means it will be a breeze and there will be no problems. I LOVE boring, easy, breezy flights.

    Third off I am praying that everything that happens this week, from fun to hard work that God uses you to the best of your ability.

    Because you are seriously awesome, and have a unbelievable force field that draws all fun towards you. Not meaning that you suck it out of them- DO NOT THINK THAT! I mean that you have this great ability to always make people happy. And no matter where you go people always need to be happy!

    I hope that makes since, but I love you and fully believe in your awesomeness. Can not wait to hear every detail. I mean it missy! Every detail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. I am definitely going to be praying for you everytime I think of you!!

    ReplyDelete