Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mexico is just around the corner!

I can't believe I'm going to Mexico in only a few weeks!  I made sure that my passport was still in my sock drawer, where it has been since my last trip in 2007.  It was there safe and sound, snug against the white socks.

I'm making sure I have plenty of medicine to take with me too (I don't want to run out!) 

My church took up a love offering at the end of church last Sunday and they are taking up another one this Sunday!  YAY!  I am so blessed to be loved by such a wonderful church. 

I'm not sure what else to tell ya'll except that I'm super duper excited to get down there and see what the orphanage is doing and to meet all of those kids and teens!  It doesn't feel like I'm really going, and  I know it won't sink in until I actually get on that plane.

Anyway, short and sweet.

See ya'll in the Mexican funny papers! 

Erin.

1 comment:

  1. Yay o Yay! Yay o YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooo hoo! Praying for ya friend!

    ReplyDelete